Why Should I Join the Mt. Zion Chamber of Commerce?
Who you know does make a difference! Make important business contacts at Chamber functions such as the monthly luncheons and Business After Hours (BAH).
Monthly luncheon speakers can enhance your professional development by helping each Chamber business prosper and grow.
The Mt. Zion Chamber takes an active role with one seat on the Mt. Zion EDC Board to strengthen the economic viability of the Village of Mt. Zion. The dues are allocated from the Mt. Zion Chamber budget.
Mt. Zion Chamber of Commerce Website
Our website helps you stay connected; it contains chamber news, events, and an up-to-date list of Mt. Zion Chamber members in good standing.
Add visibility and credibility to your business by associating it with Mt. Zion Chamber events.
- Be an exhibitor at our monthly luncheons.
- Showcase your business at the annual premier community event, EXPO & TASTE.
- Make your mark with a free Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Host a Business After Hours reception.
- Take advantage of multi-level sponsorship packages for major Mt. Zion Chamber events to elevate your company’s brand recognition.
- Advertise in the membership directory
- Insert your custom flyer in the monthly newsletter or email blitz, for a nominal fee.
- Sign up for the Member Spotlight for free commercials. The Chamber pays for the advertising.
The Mt. Zion Chamber provides a membership referral source to prospective citizens and businesses.
Allies in Policy Making
The Mt. Zion Chamber functions as a liaison among various businesses, government, and other organizations, including area chambers of commerce.