Neuhoff Media is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Multi-Media Marketing Consultant to work with local, regional, and national clients to customize targeted marketing solutions. This position is a remote/hybrid role – 90% home office and 10% in office at a gorgeous new office in the heart of Downtown Decatur on the 6th floor with sweeping views of the community.
Neuhoff Media is a full-service marketing and consulting agency. Along with local, heritage brands like 95.1 WDZQ FM, 102.9 WSOY FM, HOT 105.5 WCZQ FM, WSOY AM 1340, WDZ AM 1050, NowDecatur.com, you would be working with a plethora of digital, social, audio and web development products to super serve your clients.
The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter who can identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients meet business goals. Business development and proven marketing and/or sales experience a plus.
We provide great products, top industry training tools, and leadership that supports development and rewards performance.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of potential prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective solution-oriented presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform, and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Works collaboratively to drive revenue.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reporting regarding business development, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or sex. Neuhoff Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact – Please send a resume and a quick video explaining why you should be considered for the position to Emily Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com