Website Staley Credit Union
CONSUMER LOAN OFFICER – DECATUR, IL (Woodford Street)
8am – 5 pm Monday-Friday (8am – 12pm one Saturday a month)
Do you desire a position where you will use your financial experience to help our members turn their financial dreams into reality? Do you view obstacles as opportunities and enjoy analytical work? Ready to elevate your banking career to the next level with a growing organization? Staley Credit Union is a community-based organization that prides itself on being the loan expert. Reporting to the Vice President – Lending, the Consumer Loan Officer is responsible for offering and administering various lending programs to new and existing members.
Staley Credit Union, located in Decatur, Illinois, provides its members with a complete array of financial products and services. Our mission is to provide convenient, responsible and progressive financial services to our members and serve the community by providing scholarship opportunities through our foundation. Founded in 1930, our original philosophy still holds true today “People Helping People”. For more information, visit us at www.staleycu.com.
HOW YOU WILL SERVE OUR MEMBERS:
• Explain loan programs to members, evaluate their needs and recommend product and service options
• Evaluate financial position, originate and underwrite consumer loans including vehicle, credit card, secured/unsecured and home equity loans
• Prepare and review all loan documents for completeness and accuracy
• Discuss the benefits of debt protection coverage, GAP and extended warranty options with members
• Establish loan terms and conditions, while ensuring compliance to loan policy
• Participate in development and community growth activities
• Ensure that title liens are perfected and insurance requirements are met
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
• Associate degree required; Bachelor degree preferred
• A highly motivated individual, with at least two years lending experience is desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Exhibit strong relationship building skills, including initiating and maintaining trusting relationships with our members
• Registration with Nationwide Mortgage License System (NMLS) within 30 days of employment
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a competitive pay plus bonus and monthly incentive pay opportunities. Our excellent benefits include health, dental, 401k with discretionary match, growth opportunities and a team-based environment.
Staley Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this position by submitting resume and cover letter to:
Staley Credit Union
Attention: Rod Weeks
3330 N. Woodford Street
Decatur, IL 62526
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org